About My Year in Film The Stars Reviews Contact Image Map

Saturday 20 August 2011

I received the Liebster Blog Award - twice!

*insert a Greer Garson-like acceptance speech*


Monty of All Good Things and Amanda of A Noodle In a Haystack both very kindly awarded me the Liebster Blog Award. Thanks guys! They both have really wonderful blogs, and I urge you to go and check them out! :) 

According to the rules I must pass on the award to 3-5 blogs who have less than 300 followers but deserve a whole lot more! Here are the bloggers I chose...

Clara of Via Margutta 51 - I check Clara's blog religiously every day to see if she's posted because I don't want to miss any of her witty, wonderful, and always insightful posts! If you're not already following her, you should remedy that immediately. 

Meredith of Movie Montage - I am constantly in awe of Meredith's knowledge of classic film. All of her posts are full to the brim with utter brilliance and wit - I can't get enough of her blog! Also, two of her favourite actresses are Deborah Kerr and Barbara Stanwyck ;D

Mr. Mythical Monkey of A Mythical Monkey Writes About the Movies - MM's blog was one of the first I ever followed and it's thanks to him that I've watched many silent films that I might not have otherwise - thank you! :D You should all go over there and follow him immediately!

Audrey of Fedoras and High Heels - I always enjoy reading Audrey's posts - especially her wonderful  film reviews! I always end up wanting to watch the film as soon as I've finished reading her post about it :D Hop on over to her blog and hit the follow button - you won't regret it! 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Sophie!!

    Guess what? I gave you an award to you too!

    Details:

    http://via-51.blogspot.com/2011/08/irresistibly-sweet-liebster-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too kind! Thank you again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sophie! "thanks to him that I've watched many silent films that I might not have otherwise" -- that's pretty much the ultimate compliment for a film blogger. If I can carve out some time in my ridiculously busy schedule, I promise to mention you in a post and steer some traffic your way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...