About My Year in Film The Stars Reviews Contact Image Map

Friday 30 September 2011

The Darling Deborah Blogathon Posts


Today's the day! It's the Darling Deborah Blogathon in honour of what would be Deborah Kerr's 90th birthday. I'll keep updating this post with all of the participants posts so that you'll get a chance to read them all. Unfortunately, I'm going away for the weekend in, well, less than an hour, so I may not get a chance to read all the posts today. I'm sure I'll be able to get on the internet, but, just in case I seem like I'm ignoring contributions, I'M NOT! I appreciate all the posts that have already been submitted and all of those to come! Hope you enjoy reading! 

Mr. Mythical Monkey talks about 1957 film Heaven Knows, Mr. Allison in his insightful and very interesting post.

The Most Beautiful Fraud in the World writes about the 1944 Deborah made with Powell and Pressburger, The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp.

The Lady Eve's Reel Life writes about Deborah's 1961 intensely terrifying and creepy film, The Innocents.

Forever Classics sings the praises of The Innocents in her blog post.

Via Margutta 51 talks about the underrated gem of film that is The Naked Edge.

Blame Mame writes about the ultimate romantic comedy, An Affair To Remember.

True Classics reviews one of Deborah's first Hollywood films, which gave her one of her most challenging roles, Edward, My Son.

Frankly, My Dear talks about 5 things she has in common with Deborah.

All Good Things writes about the films in which Deborah played a governess.

Thrilling Days of Yesteryear reviews and talks about the suspenseful 1946 film I See a Dark Stranger, in which Deborah plays a young Irish girl who loathes Britain and everything British.


Thanks so much everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...