About My Year in Film The Stars Reviews Contact Image Map

Wednesday 23 March 2011

In Memory of Elizabeth Taylor

 Dame Elizabeth Taylor


February 27, 1932 - March 23, 2011

Elizabeth Taylor, one of the most famous and well loved actresses of Hollywood's Golden Age, passed away today at the age of 79. Perhaps because of her iconic status and the fact that she is known the world over for both her films and her work with HIV/AIDS, this news hit me quite hard although I am not one of her biggest fans (don't get me wrong, I do still like her!). It seems that there are so few people left from the Golden Age that each time another passes away it really makes my heart ache. 

RIP Elizabeth Taylor


You will never be forgotten ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...