About My Year in Film The Stars Reviews Contact Image Map

Monday 6 September 2010

The Complete Thin Man Collection


I ordered this the other day, and, as I haven't seen all of the Thin Man films (shocking, I know!) and haven't seen any of them for a long time, I'm rather excited about getting it! Everyone I know who owns this box set has told me it's super, so I can't wait for it to come in the post! :D Anyway, the main purpose of posting this is that I thought I'd perhaps post a review of each of the films once a week. I'm almost certain that said reviews will only contain sentiments along the lines of "SUPER DUPER FANTASMAGORICAL AMAZINGNESS" because, come on, we're talking about Myrna Loy and William Powell. ;D So, stay tuned for Thin Man fantasticality! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so cool!! I love these guys. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box set is seriously indispensable. AND MY STINKIN' SISTER HAS IT RIGHT NOW. Errgghhh! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...