About My Year in Film The Stars Reviews Contact Image Map

Sunday 5 September 2010

Sunday Star - Lucille Ball

Well, here I am with this weeks Sunday Star! I hope you'll forgive me for missing out last weeks - I just wasn't up to the task!

My trusty 'mouse' once again picked a very lovely lady - Lucille Ball. It's only a few weeks since I made her birthday post, so I'm not going to say much about her as I'd only be repeating myself. I could talk about her for days, but probably not in a very coherent fashion as she tends to make me tongue tied. I admire her so much, and she's an inspiration for me because of how, although Doctors couldn't do anything for her, she relearned to walk and then went onto to become such a hugely successful person and achieved her dreams. She is a HUGE inspiration to me. Anyway, instead of blathering on about her I thought I'd post some of my favourite photos...















A presto!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I still love Lucy reruns. :) She was such a beautiful girl and so talented and funny. I can't think of anyone in Hollywood today who will be as memorable half a century from now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to us lucy we were born on same day different year. but i do love ya alot miss u so rip

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...