About My Year in Film The Stars Reviews Contact Image Map

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Fasten Your Seatbelts...The Results Are In For the Bette or Joan Poll!



Well, the results are in for the Bette Davis vs. Joan Crawford (doesn't "vs." make it more exciting!?). A BIIIIG thank you to everyone who voted!

I'm actually rather surprised by the results as I had anticipated the two ladies being head to head all the way. However, we can conclude from this poll that the majority of my blog readers are good old....


...BETTE DAVIS fans! She received 15 of the 17 votes cast.


Poor Joan is sulking now. This one time, though, I'll forgive her...wouldn't you be sulking if you'd only received two votes? ;D

I'm certain most of you know which of these two actresses is my personal favourite, but, as I told you, I bought a Joan Crawford box set today (and I really can't wait until it comes!), so perhaps I don't dislike her as much as you might think! ;D She'll never match Bette, though...

Once again, thank you to everyone who voted! :)

A presto!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAH, you have to say that because you know my talking-to-itself, disturbed alter-ego will come after you otherwise! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...