About My Year in Film The Stars Reviews Contact Image Map

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Photo of the Day

I was going to post this in my main post yesterday, but, in my opinion, it needs an entire post of it's own.





Walter Pidgeon, Greer Garson, and Ronald Colman. It's such a lovely photo, and what's really darling is Greer's right index finger all curled up. I read somewhere that you can see this in a few of her films...and you actually can, if you watch closely. I probably wouldn't have thought twice about it if I didn't do it too - when I'm going to sleep usually (either that or I wake up with my fist clenched and huge dents in my palm from my nails! *ouch* ) or when I'm nervous/excited! Except, I have chubby Italian fingers, so it doesn't looks nearly as cool as when Greer does it.

Anyway, I just thought it was sweet. It's like when you find out that you share your birthday with one of your fav. actors, or something like that. :D

*random post over...you may now return to sanity*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...