About My Year in Film The Stars Reviews Contact Image Map

Wednesday 9 June 2010

My Favourite "What's My Line?" Clips

Well, as once again I didn't get to sleep 'til 7 A.M, I decided to make an easygoing (for me) post. (:

I remember watching all of the What's My Line? clips I could find on youtube 3/4 years ago - and I just rediscovered them all yesterday. I think I find them even funnier now than I did back then, possibly because I know all of the 'mystery guests' unlike previously. Anyway, without further ado, I give you my favourite clips...

Deborah Kerr (1953) - She is so sweet and charming in this! I just want to hug her! (':


Greer Garson (1953/54 and 1958) - I have come to the conclusion in the past few days that Greer's voice is probably my favourite voice of all time. It's so rich and smooth - and I've spent far too many hours trying to speak like her the last couple of years!



(I love how she just babbles on all the time!)

Roz Russell (1952) - As usual, Roz is hilarious. The faces she pulls crack me up every time...


Bette Davis (1962) - Purely for the fact that you can't disguise her amazing, unique voice. Although she did have laryngitis...but still, her voice is so unique, anyone would recognize it!


Debbie Reynolds (1954) - I just love this one! She's so funny!


Elizabeth Taylor (1954)


Zsa Zsa Gabor (1959) - It's so cute how she never speaks when answering...and then at the end when she says "The questions you asked me!!" (:


Rosemary Clooney (1955) - Even if you don't watch the rest of it, watch 1:07 - 1:10. That laugh. Amazing. She's such a charming lady -my favourite Clooney! (:


Lucille Ball (1950-something and 1960-something - I think!) - Obviously, being Lucille...these are both wonderful and hilarious!



Mickey Rooney (1961) - he looks like he's having so much fun that it's infectious!


I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! (: Comment and tell me which is your favourite! (: I can't help thinking how deadly boring it would be if you got any of today's actors/actresses (excluding a few...like Meryl Streep!) to go on a show like this!

A presto!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...