About My Year in Film The Stars Reviews Contact Image Map

Monday 28 June 2010

Photo of the Week and Quick Update




Jean Harlow powdering! Gah, I love her ♥ Those shoes and socks ♥

Just to let you all know, I haven't been intentionally neglecting this blog, I've just been really poorly (until yesterday I'd been flat on my back for a week, something that hasn't happened for a few months). I only managed to post the previous Photo of the Week posts in moments when I wasn't in quite so much pain and discomfort! Fortunately, I'm feeling a little better now, but I'm still very weak and unable to move much, so I'm not going to be making any lengthy posts (and perhaps not blogging every day) for a few weeks. It depends on how well I recover. But please, keep reading the posts I do make! (:

Also, I would like to thank all of you wonderful classic film bloggers! In my "better" moments, I've been reading little bits of your posts and they really cheered me up! So, thank you! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...