About My Year in Film The Stars Reviews Contact Image Map

Thursday 10 June 2010

Short and Sweet

My dear Deborah at the piano...

Greer Garson with some immensely adorable dogs! This is possibly the cutest photo I have ever seen!


Magda, Eva and Zsa Zsa Gabor (:

How amazing is Greta's hair in this? I want!

Could Ava be more gorgeous and sweet?




I'm not sure why I'm posting a photo of Joan Crawford, to be quite honest!


Because Debbie makes me smile.



Barbara Stanwyck - just because!

Ingrid's smile was so...infectious! Lots of people's laughs are infectious, but you have to have an extra special smile for it to be infectious!



Deborah and Audrey - Two of my favourite people! What photo could be more perfect! I'd love to know what Audrey was saying to Deborah though (;

This man needs no reason (:

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...