About My Year in Film The Stars Reviews Contact Image Map

Saturday 12 June 2010

Star of the Day

As I'm still not feeling up to posting much, here is a little something to make me feel like I'm not neglecting this blog! A question in the classic film survey I posted the other day inspired this...

Gina Lollabridgida


I adore Gina, to put it simply. I often think she's been unfairly forgotten, whilst Sophia Loren is still out there...remembered by everyone.


I never much liked Sophia, but...ti amo, Gina!!


I think Gina was more beautiful, more talented, and much more charming. Plus, she grew up very near to my family's home town in Italy. Although, Sophia was also quite near too...well, Gina was closer! (;


(I want that dress...)

She was exceptionally talented (I'm not quite sure why I'm using the past tense, so I'm going to switch...). She is a photographer and sculptor (sculptress?), and I believe she also dabbled in politics at one point.

Anyway, that's all for today!

4 comments:

  1. Ciao bellissimo post,lei รจ una delle mie attrici preferite.
    Molto bello il tuo blog.
    Ciao e a presto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao! Sono contento che ti piace! (: Grazie! A presto! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I love finding new Gina adorers! (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...