About My Year in Film The Stars Reviews Contact Image Map

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Star of the Day


Donna Reed

She's never really been one of my favourite actresses, and I just tend to forget about her a lot of the time! It's sad, I know...she was so lovely.

I suppose the reason I'm not fond of her is because I've not seen that many of her films - and I've never seen the Donna Reed show! I want to get around to watching it one day, but for now, I have other things I'd rather watch!

I do, however, think Donna is an absolute darling, and that's why I gave her this spot as the Star of the Day. I know a lot of people love her, and I would like to watch more of her films, so hopefully one day I'll get around to it!


(do you not think her eyes look so beautiful in this photo!?)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...